A B2B client needed a way to train their existing sales force across the US in a short amount of time, to track sales targets and product migration plus provide easily accessible sales collateral and training material. The product needed to allow for real-time data syncing from a database to enable sales to track conversions and monitor performance.
Sales leadership trained 75 sales managers with over 500 accounts resulting in over 1,500 products migrated in a 6-month period. The product helped align sales resulting in an increase in revenue and customer retention.
The following summarizes the process and activities that I’ve planned and executed.
Design & Deliver
The objectives of my research were to identify: what the business and user goals were, what worked and not worked in the past, the different activities that should be orchestrated to deliver a consistant experience across sales.
Design based on information gathered:
- Address multiple users at varying stages of the product cycle
- Organize, structure, and label content in an effective and sustainable way
- Meet business requirements and development needs
- Responsive, mobile-first approach
- Accessibility & User preference color schemes (Dark Mode)
- Tabs with indicators
- Icons, Buttons